Medicine Hat Community Housing Society currently manages 551 rental units and 460 private market rental supplements.

Here, you can access on-line resources and forms that pertain to the specific program that you are a part of. Below, you can find out more information about each of the various programs we offer.

General Information

I need an Outreach Worker

Maintenance Request Form

Tenants can fill out this form and bring it in to the office or fax it (403.526.3163).

Bed Bug Information

How can I get rid of Bed Bugs?

How can I prevent getting Bed Bugs?

Cleaning List

This is a list of what MHCHS expects to be done prior to tenants moving out of their residence. By completing all items on the list, it will ensure that you get back as much of your Security Deposit as possible.

Rent adjustment form

For Social Housing Tenants (not those who are receiving rent supplements) whose income has changed.

Request for Transfer

For individuals who receive a rent supplement or live in social housing who wish to transfer to a new program. Who should use this form? An individual or family who currently live in Community Housing and would like to get a rent supplement in order to live in the private market.

Permission to Accept Payment

Allows a third party to pay rent on behalf of a tenant and receive a rental receipt on behalf of a tenant.

Quick Links

Copyright (c) 2015 Medicine Hat Community Housing Society
Central Office
#104, 516 - 3rd Street SE Medicine Hat, AB T1A 0H3
Homeless & Housing Development Department 403.528.5183